LMS Reinforcing Steel Group
LMS Reinforcing Steel Group is the leading independent fabricator and installer of reinforcing steel in Western Canada. LMS’ rebar can be found in residential, commercial, civil, industrial, mining and hydro construction projects throughout BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
We work on the most complex and high profile projects throughout Western Canada:
- 3 Civic Plaza, Surrey, BC
- Trump Tower, Vancouver
- Kelly Ramsey Commercial Tower, Edmonton, AB
- BC Place Roof Replacement Project, Vancouver, BC
- Northeast Anthony Henday Ring Road, Edmonton, AB
- Richardson Group Grain Silos, North Vancouver, BC
- Golden Ears Bridge, Langley, BC
- Fort McMurray Airport, Fort McMurray, AB
- Winnipeg Rapid Transit Tunnel, Winnipeg, MB
- Steinhauer Bridge Superstructure Replacement, Fort McMurray, AB
Through our efforts to improve the client experience, LMS has set the industry standards for customer service and levels of productivity on a jobsite. We work hard to enhance teamwork and communication for the overall construction team.