LMS Reinforcing Steel Group is a successful and growing construction firm with operations in BC, Alberta and California. We have been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2011 and have achieved Platinum Member status within the program.
Our team members are safety-minded and performance-driven. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing meaningful opportunities to build long-term careers with upward potential to all of our team members. We are looking for hard working men and women to join our team.
Project Site Coordinator - Large Construction Site in Vancouver
We are looking for a Project Site Coordinator who has a strong construction coordination background. You'll be working in a fast paced busy, fun environment alongside like-minded individuals.
In this dynamic and team orientated position, you will be responsible for:
- Site administration for a major trade contractor. This entails organizing and maintaining the site paperwork, documentation of all delays, tracking schedule, and work completion dates.
- High volume of data entry and record management.
- Collecting and verifying hours worked for the crew and assisting payroll with processing.
- Liaise with the Project Manager on billing information collection.
- Working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Must be extremely organized, be detail oriented, have great time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge and experience in the construction industry
- At least 1 years' experience in a site administration role
- Good computer skills
What you can expect in return:
- Immediate start of work
- Ongoing full-time opportunity
- Work for a stable company who is experiencing long term growth
- Team incentives and benefits
- Work for a great team of people
Prepare accurate bar lists including detailed placing instructions based on Structural and Architectural drawings. In addition, coordinate with LMS shop personnel, field crews, general contractors and engineers as required to facilitate timely rebar supply and installation.
LMS is a premier supplier of rebar and wire mesh. Our rebar fabricators cut, bend and load the rebar and wire mesh for shipment to site.
Post Tensioning Cable Installer
LMS supplies and installs post tensioning cable on various commercial, residential and infrastructure projects. Our PT installers are required to layout design, install cable profiles, run out cables, assist in slab steel, stress and finish cables.
Post Tensioning Plant Fabricator
LMS is a premier supplier of reinforcing cable. Our plant fabricators prepare the cable from its raw state by conducting an extrusion process, sheathing measurement, jury run, fabrication line, adding the preferred client anchor model and pack for shipment to each designated construction site.
We are hiring experienced Reinforcing Ironworkers for full time, permanent employment to place and install reinforcing steel on commercial, residential and infrastructure projects in all regions. Journeyman Ironworker must have at least 3 years of experience placing and installing rebar and be proficient with the following:
- Placing and securing rebar in horizontal and vertical formworks
- Reading and interpreting detail sheets and drawings
- Provide direction and mentorship to apprentices
- Have strong awareness of the work environment, including the knowledge and ability to work around construction equipment such as cranes and other machinery.