LMS has a long history of community involvement that ranges from hosting charity golf tournaments, donating steel for cause-related structures like Canuck Place and donations to various causes. Hundreds of local charities have benefited from LMS’ generosity.
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice is near and dear to our team. We have donated over a $1 million to this unique and valuable organization.
The following is a summary of other organizations that we have recently contributed to:
- Abbotsford Heart Foundation
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Brentwood Bay School
- Cause We Care Foundation
- Coquitlam Men’s Division One Hockey
- Dave Van Dyke Memorial Fund
- Face of Today
- Face the World Foundation
- Jeneece Place – A home away from home for families who travel to Victoria for their child’s medical care.
- Jim Green Foundation
- Kids Help Phone Line
- Kinette Club of Stampede City
- Korol Cup (Endowments: NAIT, SAIT and BCIT)
- Ledcor’s Annual Korol Cup – Gold sponsorship
- Movember in support of organization that work to combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges
- Ovarian Cancer Canada
- Paul’s Club Vancouver – A Club for People Living with Early Onset Dementia
- Red Cross
- Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer
- Ruben’s Shoes
- Surrey Memorial Hospital Foundation
- The Bowl for Big Brothers
- The Gabby Davis Foundation
- The Mel Jr. Marty Zajac Foundation
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Vancouver Resource Society
- We Day 2013
- Y.A.N.A. – You Are Not Alone – located in the Comox Valley, YANA provides help to local families who need to travel to access medical care for their children.